2018 9th International Conference on Ultrawideband and Ultrashort Impulse Signals (UWBUSIS-2018) provides the international forum for discussing recent advances in ultra wideband and ultra short impulse signal problems.
UWBUSIS topics include, but are not limited to:
- Theoretical investigations, numerical simulations;
- Generation, radiation, and receiving;
- Electromagnetic compatibility;
- Electromagnetic metrology;
- Propagation and scattering in natural and artificial materials (complex media, radio absorbers, biomaterials, nano-structures, metamaterials, etc.);
- Applications (communication, radar, GPR, medicine, etc.)
The language of the conference is English.
The papers accepted for the program will be published in the UWBUSIS-2018 Proceedings in English
A paper will be included into IEEE Xplore® Database only if it is presented at the conference session by author.
IEEE Conference Record Number 42798