2018 9th International Conference on Ultrawideband and Ultrashort Impulse Signals (UWBUSIS-2018) provides the international forum for discussing recent advances in ultra wideband and ultra short impulse signal problems.
Conference will be held at O. S. Popov Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications (ONAT), Odessa, Ukraine, in 4 – 7 of September, 2018.
UWBUSIS topics include, but are not limited to:
- Signal processing, theoretical investigations, numerical simulations;
- Generation, radiation, and receiving;
- UWB antennas
- Electromagnetic compatibility;
- Electromagnetic metrology;
- Propagation and scattering in natural and artificial materials (complex media, radio absorbers, biomaterials, nano-structures, metamaterials, etc.);
- Applications (communication, radar, GPR, medicine, etc.)
The language of the conference is English.
The papers accepted for the program will be published in the UWBUSIS-2018 Proceedings in English
A paper will be included into IEEE Xplore® Database only if it is presented at the conference session by author.
IEEE Conference Record Number 42798